Friday, January 30, 2009

Jackson's First Professional Pictures

We got our pictures back to day. They are adorable! I was going to just post a few, but I'm having a hard time choosing, so here are a whole bunch of his pictures. Thanks again to our wonderful photographer, Caralee Case. His feet have become his favorite toys. His sad face...We had to work pretty hard to get smiles from him. I think he was a little sleepy, but we actually ended up getting quite a few.
The black background really brings out his eyes. He definately gets the gorgeous blue from his daddy.
My favorite...
He made some really interesting faces, which I think I like just as much as the smiles.

5 comments:

Erin_C said...

Hey jamie! your blog is so fun. Its been fun to look back at the last two years of the Boyds;-) your little boy is so adorable. I'm glad I found your blog!

Lara Zierke said...

Those pictures turned out so good!

Patrick and Shyla said...

K- so I'm obviously out of the loop!! Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! He is so cute!! I'm so excited for you! We haven't talked forever, it is crazy how fast time flies!

marianne said...

He is so dang handsome. I like the one second from the bottom the best. He is TOTALLY striking a zoolander there! ha ha!

Did you send Kevin a link to your blog? I know he said he has permission to check family blogs, and he stops by mine every once in a while. He would love to see Jackson, I'm sure :)

Taryn said...

Hey Jamie! I found your blog through facebook. Your little guy is so cute. I love the pictures! Hope you and Tyler are doing well and are not letting the whole dental school thing stress you out too much!!