Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cute Funnies: Part 5

I love that it is finally time for some funny Fisher quotes. He's become quite the talker.
January 28, 2016Fisher: "I wish shampoo didn't say 'poo' at the end of it. We should call it shamp-baby. We love our Juniper!"
.

December 18, 2015
Fisher: "We should have a REAL party. Like, invite everybody over and turn on really loud music."
.
December 12, 2015
While having a gun safety talk with the boys, we were explaining that if they ever found a gun somewhere, they should never touch it, because you never know if it's loaded. Jackson replies with, "Right. You can't tell if it has bullets in it just by looking at it, just like you can't judge a book by its cover."
.
December 10, 2015
Deep thoughts by Fisher: "Does our brain tell us what to do? Or do we tell our brain what to do?"
.
December 3, 2015
While eating breakfast, out of nowhere Fisher asks, "hey mom, why didn't they let him join in any reindeer games?"
 .
November 24, 2015
Fisher: "Is Daddy allowed to play Call of Duty?"
Mom: "Yes."
Fisher: "Wait, is he your boss? Or are you his boss?"
.
October 22, 2015
Fisher: "When I was 3 and you cut my fingernails, it felt like you were chopping my hand off. But now that I'm 4, it just feels like marshmallows."
.
July 31, 2015
 Fisher: "Do you know what I want for my birthday? I want a Texas cake. Do we have the ingredients for that? And then I want a pet snail. And then I want a screwdriver, but like a kids screwdriver, not a big one. And then I want a rocket blaster to blow things up with."
.

Dec 8, 2014 
Fisher: "I want you to make me a cape with an F on it."
Mom: "Okay, an F for Fisher."
Fisher: "No... an F for Hulk. Make it green."
We should probably spend a little more time learning about letters and what the actually are.
.

Nov 29, 2014 
Fisher: "Mom, I love you, but I don't like people that make fire."
I have literally no idea what this comment was in reference to.
.
Nov 23, 2014
 Fisher: "I don't want to go to church."
Mom: "But you love church. All your friends will be there."
Fisher "Dobby the house elf will be at church today!?"
.
Nov 4, 2014This conversation happened right after we drove past the Halloween store that was now closed.
Jackson: "Whoah. What happened to the Halloween store?"
Mom: "It's closed. It's only open for the month before Halloween."
Jackson: "Someday I want to work at a Halloween store. That would be the best job. You could just work for Halloween and have the rest of the time to play."
Mom: "Well, the people who work there only get paid for the month they are working. So then they have to find a different job for the rest of the year if they still need money."
Jackson thinks for a while and says: "Yeah, but playing is better. What's more important to you? Money, or playing with me?"
Mom: "Of course I would rather just play with you all the time, but we have to have money to live on so we have to work sometimes too."
Jackson: "Yeah, but you and dad don't even get paid very much money when you work."
Mom: "..."
.
Nov 2, 2014At church, Fisher was creating a sticker scene. He was trying to decide where to put a bird sticker because the bird was in standing position, not flying. It was a crane so I suggest putting it on the rock in the pond. He got very angry and yelled, "No! Birds don't go on rocks! FROGS go on rocks!" There weren't even any frogs in the sticker scene. Random.
.
Oct 16, 2014Mom: "You can't have that until you eat dinner."
Fisher: "Last night I had dinner. Now I have to have dinner AGAIN?!"
.
Aug 15, 2014This conversation happened with Jackson right after we saw a commercial for Clorox bleach that showed it removing a spaghetti stain better than OxiClean.
Jackson: "I hate that commercial. I feel like its just making fun of OxiClean."Mom: "Does that offend you or something?"Jackson: "Yes, I love OxiClean!"Mom: "Why?" (we don't use OxiClean or Clorox in our house, these strong opinions are all based on TV commercials)
Jackson: "Because I've seen OxiClean get rid of really tough stains and it can clean ALL the colors of the rainbow."So we should probably cut back on our TV use, right?
.
Aug 3, 2014Fisher has finally grown in to the pair of 2T black church pants we have. He's a little small. Anyway, the pants are a lot nicer than what he usually wears to church. They came with a little suit Jackson wore for a wedding several years ago. So today I put the pants on Fisher but didn't really say anything to him about it. He sat up, looked at the pants, got really excited and yelled, "Look, now I'm a man!"

July 28, 2014Jackson: "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a store called Free-Mart and everything there was free?"

July 19, 2014On the way home from CPR training, I was singing "Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive. Stayin' alive." Jackson said, "Whoever sings that song must have had a stuttering problem."

July 17, 2014
I was reading a book with Fisher and there was a picture of some bees and a honeycomb.
Mom: "What do bees do?"
Fisher: "Um... we like, kill them."
Mom: "Yeah, but what do bees make?"
Fisher: "They make trampolines."
.
July 15, 2014
Fisher was eating a corn dog for lunch, which he's done many times. Today, he was looking at the top of it and got a very confused look. He started ripping all the breading off the corn dog as quickly as he could. Once he finished, he exclaimed "A hot dog!" Apparently, even though he eats them all the time, he never realized what was INSIDE the corn dog. He was pretty excited.

July 13, 2014
**Disclaimer: this is NOT an announcement. I'm NOT pregnant. Fisher just has a friend that had a new baby sister recently and so we were talking about how some day we will probably have another baby in our family and he was asking questions about that.**
Mom: "Do you think we should have a baby girl or a baby boy?"
Fisher: "A baby girl. Wait! Actually... I think we should have another MOMMY girl in our family."

July 12, 2014
Fisher: "No pajamas! Tonight I am just wearing naked."

July 10, 2014
As I was putting my shoes on, Fisher asked me, "Mommy, what are you doing?"
Mom: "Getting ready to take my 2 favorite little people to lunch."
Fisher (clearly offended): "What!? You're taking Cruise and Laney to lunch?!" (Cruise and Laney are our good friends' kids)
July 9, 2014
Jackson has a friend who is from India that likes to tell him all kinds of story about what its like to live in India. Jackson told me that his friend told him they don't have cars in India and that they have to walk everywhere, and Jackson thought that sounded kind of miserable. He said he would hate walking so much. So later that same day we were driving in the car and he was trying to get my attention to show me something. I said, "I can't look while I'm driving. I have to watch the road. You can show me when we stop." Jackson replied, "Well now I wish we DID live in India so that we were just walking and I could show you right now."

July 10, 2014
Jackson - "When is the next time I'm going to see your dad?" (when he talks to me, he refers to his grandpa as my dad... too funny)
Jamie - "Um... Christmas."
Jackson - "Oh, come on!!! Can't we just have a play date with him or something?!"

March 29, 2013
Jackson speaking to Mom: "Dude!"
Mom: "Hey, did you just call me dude? We don't call mommy dude."
Jackson: "Oh sorry. I meant ma'am."

March 9, 2013
I was wearing a yellow shirt when this conversation happened.
Jackson: "Mom, can we pretend your shirt is blue?" (I was wearing a yellow shirt at the time)
Mom: "Okay..."
Jackson: "I have a funny rhyme for you. Mom, your shirt is blue and I love you. See? It rhymes."
January 7, 2013
Jackson: "Mom, can I play the ass game?"
Mom: "The WHAT game?"
Jackson: "The ass game!"
*I just stared at him looking confused*
Jackson: "You know, the game grandma gave me with the Incredibles?"
Mom: "Oh, you mean the Rush game."
Jackson: "Ooops, yeah. That's what I meant. I kind of forget the word."

2 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Hilarious! Oh goodness, I miss you, Jamie!

The Piersons said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying Texas. Just be warned that Hurricane Harbor can be a little on the ghetto side, crowd wise. :)

Also I fixed the typo, thanks.

Your family is so adorable.