Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cute Funnies (Part 4)

October 13, 2013After giving Jackson his allowance:
Jackson: "Am I rich?"Mom: "I don't know about that, but you have a lot of money for a little kid."Jackson: "Wait! I could buy a little kid with this?!"
.

 May 15, 2013Jackson is convinced we should be moving to Alaska instead of Texas. He doesn't like the heat... or the sunshine. He is truly a Seattle child. So tonight we were talking about why we couldn't move to Alaska.
Jackson: "I want to move to the place that snows all the time."
Mom: "No you don't. It's cold and you'd have to wear a really big coat every day. Plus it gets dark really early. It's dark all the time."
Jackson: "Wait, there's no Chuck E. Cheese in Alaska!?"
.
 April 7, 2013Jackson said this while watching Tyler play a racing video game.
Jackson: "You know what would be great for me right now? If you could go a little bit faster."
.

March 7, 2013
This morning, Fisher got a hold of a bag of Craisins and was dumping them everywhere and shoveling them into his mouth. I took the bag and told him no more craisins, and of course Fisher started crying. Jackson responded with, "Mom, you crushed his dreams."
.

 March 6, 2013 
Jackson said this while holding a baseball bat. "Dad, can I pretend like you're a piƱata?"
.

March 3, 2013 
Jackson: "Did you know that goats' children are called 'children'?"
Mom: "I think you mean 'kid'."
.
Feb 21, 2013 
This question happened while Jackson and I sat at our kitchen table eating breakfast.
Jackson: "Mom, why do these chairs not stick to the ground like the ones at McDonald's do?"
.
Feb 4, 2012 
Ranch flavored Pringles have a picture of a green onion on the can to represent the flavor. Today Jackson brought the can to me.
Jackson: "Are these kind of chips healthy for you?"
Mom: "No, they are very bad for you."
Jackson: "Well, I think they are actually healthy because they have celery on the can."
Well played, marketers...

.
December 2, 2012Jackson: "The bath needs to have enough bubbles that you can't see my wee-wee."
.
November 28, 2012Mom: "Do you want some milk with your breakfast?"
Jackson:
"Um... let me see. What's the word I'm looking for? Oh... YES!"

.
November 6, 2012

Jackson: "Can we have McDonald's today?"

Mom: "No, look how long that line is. We have to get to work."

Jackson: "That's okay. Long lines are good. It gives us more time to sit and talk to eachother."

*And so we enjoyed a very pleasant and lengthy discussion while we waited in the long drive-thru line at McDonald's because you can't argue with a 4-year-old's impressive logic.

.

October 23, 2012

Jackson and I were riding in the car on a cold day and I had the heater blasting, which Jackson doesn't like. He randomly complained to me, "Mom, I'm as warm as an old truck." I have no idea what that means.
.
September 28, 2012
Jackson: Hey! ‘R’ is in the middle of how you ‘are’. Like a pirate… like ‘argh!’.
.
September 20, 2012
Jackson: “Do you remember what my favorite drink is? It starts with an ‘orange’.”
Mom: “Is it orange juice?”
Jackson: “That’s right. How did you know?”
.
September 17, 2012
Jackson: “Do you know what time we finish work? At six eight oh-em.”
Mom: “You mean at 6pm?”
Jackson (looking at me like I’m an idiot): “That’s what I said.” (It kind of reminds me of Chandler trying to learn French)
.
September 12, 2012
Jackson: "Did you know if you say lots of numbers together it's a gun. Like forty-five oh six. That's a fast one."
Where on earth did that come from?
 .
September 12, 2012
 Jackson: "Wanna see how many kids I want you to have?" Then he holds his hands out as far as he can reach.
Mom: "That looks like a lot. How many is that?"
Jackson: "Twenty-five six"
 .
July 8, 2012 
Jackson was watching Backyardigans and it was singing a song about Snow Patrol coming to the rescue.
Jackson: "Wait... snow patrol rescues people? I thought that was just what super heroes do."
.
July 3, 2012
***You know the joke about 6 being afraid of 7 because 7, 8, 9? Sometimes Jackson tells it with different numbers, which makes no sense. When I tried to correct him the other day and explain that the joke doesn't make any sense with the #3, this was his reply***
Jackson: "No, mom. I was mixing it up on purpose because I wanted to make you afraid of 3."
How can you argue with that?

No comments: