Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zoo and Pregnancy Brain

I'm pretty sure I can track Jackson's growth while here in Seattle entirely in zoo pictures. I love that we go a lot though. It's just the perfect place to spend a morning.We went yesterday, and I had a panic-moment. I said to my friend, "Did Jackson just run around that corner? He was going so fast I didn't even see which way he went." She looked at me, glanced at my stroller, and tried not to laugh while she pointed out that he was riding in the stroller I was pushing...
Pregnancy Brain is legitimate, right? I'm not going crazy, right? The picture below is out of focus, but the smiles are so cute I'm posting it anyway. And these pictures are actually from a previous trip to the zoo, not from yesterday. Yesterday was gorgeous and sunny and warm and required sunscreen instead of jackets. I'm already loving summer.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love the pictures. And you're totally not going crazy...I've done similar things while pregnant!