Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween 2011

I'm finally getting around to posting Halloween pictures, just in time for Thanksgiving.
Jackson getting ready for costume day at preschool

Playing with leftover dry ice after my work Halloween party

Our pumpkins. Tyler did Darth Vader. I did the lazy fake version of Spider Man. Jackson was Iron Man. And Fisher's was a simple fish, because at that point we were sick of carving pumpkins.


Gorilla and banana... loved it

Super heroes. I got criticized by several different people for saying that our costumes "go together" because Superman is DC Comics and Iron Man is Marvel. I also had an 8-year-old kid at my work Halloween party say to me, "Is that your costume? That's it? Seriously?"

Not a single one of us managed a normal facial expression for this picture... whoops.

No comments: