Monday, February 23, 2009

One of Those Days...

This morning I was feeling so proud of myself for getting Jackson all ready for his day. I got him dressed up in the cutest little outfit. A brown and blue striped shirt, perfectly matching baby blue pants, and cute little brown and blue socks that matched the shirt. How coordinated! Then, he had an inevitable poopy explosion, the same way he does every day, so I changed his pants to some that didn't really match and were a little too small because I was behind on laundry. Then I realized that one of his socks was missing. I couldn't find it. But I was running late, and lucky me, there was another sock (who had also lost its twin) sitting on the entertainment center. Perfect, right? So I threw it on. On my way out the door, I noticed what his perfect little outfit had evolved into, so I took a picture. Despite my efforts, he ended up looking like a silly little mismatched Boyd anyway.

No comments: