Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Intramural Football

Tyler's dental school puts together a team for almost every intramural sport. They are all very athletic and have a lot of fun. Last Friday their football team, The Gold Crowns, was in the championship and won! They got to play the final game in the Husky Stadium on the actual football field, pretty cool.
Celebrating after one of Tyler's many interceptions throughout the season. I never appreciated the defensive aspect of football until I watched Tyler play. I don't want to brag, but he's pretty amazing.
Congrats, Gold Crowns!

2 comments:

Traci said...

That's pretty awesome. I like Jackson in the last picture... he totally thinks he's one of the players. Cute.

Mandy said...

Jamie,
I did not hear back from the winner of my Scribblish giveaway, so if you can drop me an email with your current address within 3 days, it's yours!
p.s. Congrats, Tyler!:)
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.com