Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy I Love You Day

Happy Valentine's Day
My friend Rendy set up this photoshoot for all the kids living nearby. It was pretty fun. I wish I had realized I had those bright green socks on...
 I rarely get to do Tyler quotes; he's not as funny as Jackson. But I have a good one and it's V-Day related. Stick with me people, I promise it's G-rated :)

Jamie: Is it too late to add something to my Valentine wish list for tomorrow?
Tyler: Probably, but go ahead and give it a shot.
Jamie: I want a leg and...
Tyler (cutting me off mid-sentence): Nope. Out of the question.
Jamie (I finished the sentence anyway): a leg and foot massage.
Tyler: Oh yeah, I could do that. Sorry, I thought you were going to say "legos".
Jackson: "I'm so photogenic. Watch me give the smouldering eyes look."
Fisher: "Really? The 3 year-old is holding me up? I'm going to tip over. I know it."
Jackson: "Haha, I love my little brother."
Fisher: "Yup. Here I go. I'm tipping over. Thanks a lot, mom."

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Love the captions

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Love the pictures! I think the green socks make the pic. wow jackson IS photogenic, haha he knows how to work it!