Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 2012

Fisher's new trick

We enjoyed 3 snow days, which included Tyler's school being cancelled and my work being cancelled. It was great, although by the end of it I was feeling a little stir crazy.

At one point, this snowman was standing up straight and had 2 eyes. Over the 3 days, he kept leaning further and further until he finally collapsed. For the record, I wouldn't recommend using mandarin oranges for eyes; it was creepy, especially at night when he was just staring into our back window.

Thanks to the generosity of a lady on Craiglist, we received this desk for free, along with a very nice free Kenmore dryer, since ours broke. Do you like the Fisher cubby spot? For the record, I'm not a fan of Bumbos on any kind of raised surface, but it was just a cute spot to stick him for a few pictures.

The desk also doubles as a quick-to-make fort. And yes, Fisher is still there, but I promise it's not a regular thing.

 The adorable faces of Fisher.

Last week Tyler and Jackson went to a Motocross show together. Jackson had the time of his life.

Just for the record, this was not supposed to be a set up photo shoot or anything like that. I realize there are about 50 different colors/textures/patterns going on here. He was just playing on his blanket on the floor and looked so cute and smiley that I had to snap a few.



4 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Fisher is soooooo cute! Oh my. His eyes remind me of jacksons. And jacksons saying on the sidebar killed me, oh and its hard to tell from that picture but I think we may have just bought the exact same couches as you have. Funny

robin marie said...

awesome craigslist finds! fisher is so fofinho!!! i can't think of a better word - it's like fluffy/fuzzy/cozy/soft.

t.t.turner said...

That face! Melts my heart every time I see it.

Lara Zierke said...

Okay, maybe it is the hat but Fisher looks a lot more like Jackson than ever before. And he is SOOOO cute. Justin saw his picture over my shoulder and is gushing about how cute he is. "Is that the new baby? He is cute. REALLY cute."

And Justin doesn't really notice baby-cuteness that much.