Friday, August 28, 2009

Missing Work

I have a confession. This past week, I have missed work a little bit. I have missed the productivity of a full day at Melaleuca. I have even had the occassional thought that I would like to go back. But then I take Jackson outside to play, and thoughts like that melt away in the beautiful sunshine.
Today Jackson learned about slides. I thought he would be scared... I should have known better. He went up and down at least 20 times and put up quite a fuss when it was time to go inside. I guess we found our new favorite afternoon activity.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Going from working full time to stay at home mom is really hard, especially when you move to a new area. We only had one car to top it off and we weren't near any playgrounds or anyone in our ward. So it took me about 6 months to be settled and okay with staying at home. It is definitely a new (hard) experience! It looks like you're adjusting well though. Feel free to call me up or e-mail me if you feel frustrated or need to talk. I only had your work e-mail so... I'll leave it up to you to contact me for now!

The Gotch Family said...

I am sure we miss you way more than you miss us. I envy you being able to be a stay at home mom, but I imagine I would have the same feelings as you. Hopefully I can get you a little work to do here and there and that will cure you if missing us at all.