Monday, August 17, 2009

My Little Stress Reliever

The past few weeks have been a little crazy. I was in Orlando all last week for business and we are trying to get our house all packed up and cleaned for our big move this Thursday. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed, but it's always amazing how Jackson does these cute little things to keep me smiling. We've uncovered a lot of junk and trash as we've been packing. Jackson has been very cooperative about helping us unpack boxes just as fast as we can pack them. I was packing last week and I realized he hadn't been "helping" me for several minutes. I turned around and found out why. Jackson found an old chocolate kiss, and decided to help himself. I don't mind him having a treat once in a while, but I realized that the last time I bought chocolate kises was from Christmas at Eagles Landing (1 and 1/2 years ago). Yuck!
I'm actually quite impressed that he got the wrapper off.
I was also packing for convention, and was feeling quite bummed about leaving Jackson behind. I ran into the bathroom to grab something and when I came back, Jackson had climbed into my suitcase. He fit perfectly, and I really considered taking him with.I guess in busy times I'm just glad I have my cute little guy to keep me smiling. Won't it be great when my only stress is keeping him entertained all day?

No comments: