Thursday, September 24, 2009

Entertainment Recommendations

I just finished reading Dan Brown's new book, The Lost Symbol, the sequal to Da Vinci Code. I would definately recommend it. I didn't find it quite as gripping as his other books, which is why it took me and entire week to read it, instead of the usual 2 days for a Dan Brown. It was very interesting though and there are a few big suprises along the way. And it wasn't hard on Freemasons (or Mormons) like some people suspected. In fact, it actually kind of defends them. Anyway, enough babble. Great book. Read it. Last night, Tyler and I watched Stranger than Fiction. We saw it a couple of times when it first came out, but haven't seen it since. I forgot how much I LOVE this movie. If anyone hasn't seen it, rent it and watch it this weekend! It's probably in my top 5 movies of all time.

No comments: