Saturday, December 8, 2012

Botanical Garden D'Lights

Have you been to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens in December? It's one of my all-time favorite light displays. I can't believe this was our last year seeing them.

As usual, pictures don't do it justice. These displays are amazing.



Fisher was in heaven. He was so giggly running back and forth between all the lights.

Jackson's favorite, the spider

It was a free night, so we were worried it would be packed, but it was pouring rain most of the evening so there was hardly anyone there. But just as we arrived, the rain cleared up for a few minutes and we got to enjoy the gardens.

My favorite, the dragon that actually breathed smoke. So fun.
For any of our Seattle friends, here is the information link. http://www.gardendlights.org/

1 comment:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

How did I not know about this? I miss it there! And fisher isn't running anywhere. No way.